Find out the answers to the most common questions regarding our upcoming RailTech Europe 2019. If your question is not on the list, feel free to contact us.
- Where will the RailTech Europe 2019 take place?
- When will the RailTech Europe 2019 take place ?
- Who organises the RailTech Europe 2019?
- What can I visit at the RailTech Europe 2019?
- How can I register? What does it cost?
- When will the exhibition hall be open?
- Do you have any hotel recommendations?
- How can I get in touch?
RailTech Europe 2019 will take place during 26th – 28th March 2019 at the Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
Hal 1, Jaarbeursplein
3521 AL Utrecht
The RailTech Europe 2019 takes place on 26th, 27th and 28th of March 2019.
The event is organised by ProMedia Europoint B.V. and Dutch Infrastructure manager (ProRail).
The RailTech Europe 2019 offers you the following:
- A large exhibition
- A large workshop programme
- Career matchmaking between exhibitors and visitors
- Startup Fest
- Live (on-track) infrastructure demonstrations
- Outdoor live demonstration of tools, equipment and vehicles
In addition to the RailTech Europe 2019, the RailTech Europe Conferences will take place. This is a three day high-level international conference programme. Here you find more information.
You can register for RailTech Europe 2019 by filling in the registration form. There are no participation costs to attend RailTech Europe 2019.
To attend the RailTech Expert Series 2019, you have to pay the following registration fees:
- Ticket price to attend 1 conference day: €695.00
- Ticket price to attend 2 conference days: €895.00
- Ticket price to attend 3 conference days: €1,095.00
You can find the registration form the conference here.
EXHIBITION OPENING HOURS:
RailTech Europe 2019 will be open at:
- Tuesday 26th of March: 10.00-18.00
- Wednesday 27th of March: 10.00 – 20.00
- Thursday 28th of March: 10.00 – 16.00
The listed speakers include high-profile professionals from the Railway industry such as international infrastructure managers, university researchers and many more. The speakers will be exploring the three main themes according to their expertise.
See the list of speakers here.
Below you will find a list of hotels near the venue of RailTech Europe. Please note, these hotels are recommendations, but we don’t have any partnerships with hotels.
1. Hotel NH Utrecht
T +31 (0) 85 902 2336
2. Grand Hotel Karel V 5*
3511 XA Utrecht
T +31 (0)30 2337555
3. Court Hotel City Centre Utrecht 4*
Korte Nieuwstraat 14
3512 NM Utrecht
T +31 30 233 0033
4. Eye Hotel Utrecht 4*
Wijde Begijnestraat 1-3
3512 AW Utrecht
T + 31 30 303 6 303
5. Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre
3511 BA, Utrecht
T +31 30 233 1232
For more information about the RailTech Europe 2019, you can contact me:
Kim de Vos
T: +31 (0)76 2063203