We would like to invite you to attend RailTech Europe 2019!
Chairman of the Board of Directors of ProRail
RailTech Europe 2019 will take place on 26-28 March 2019 in Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the Netherlands. Showcasing the cutting-edge innovations that will shape the railways of tomorrow will be the focus of the forthcoming RailTech Europe 2019 event. The three-day event will be opened by Pier Eringa, Roger Van Boxtel, Libor Lochman and Matthias Ruete.
Why attend RailTech Europe 2019?
- Meet 10.000 international rail professionals.
- 200 top class exhibitors will present their services and products.
- 4 international conferences with top-level speakers.
- Big variety in workshops, more than 100. Gain knowledge for free.
- Outside demonstration area, including ProRail Incident Control Department.
High-level expert speakers at the conference include:
Join the workshops at RailTech Europe! Speakers include:
RailTech Europe features:
RailTech Europe 2019 exhibition
- Over 200 exhibitors
- 10.000 visitors
- More than 100 workshops
- And more ….
Freight & Terminal Forum
Concurrent with RailTech Europe 2019 Freight & Terminal Forum will take place.
Would you like to get an impression of this event?