Find out the answers to the most common questions regarding the RailTech Conferences 2019. If your question is not on the list, feel free to contact us.
- When and where will the RailTech Conference 2019 take place?
- When does the conference start?
- Who organises the RailTech Conference 2019?
- What are the conference themes?
- How can I register? What does it cost?
- Who are the conference speakers?
- Do you have any hotel recommendations?
- How can I get in touch?
1. When will the RailTech Conference 2019 take place? Where is it located?
RailTech Conference 2019 will take place during 26-28th March 2019 at the Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
3521 AL Utrecht
2. When does the conference start?
The exact starting time of the conference will be communicated shortly.
3. Who organises the RailTech Conference 2019?
The event is organised by ProMedia Europoint B.V. ProMedia Europoint B.V. is a publisher of business-to-business online journals in the traffic, mobility and transport sectors.
4. What are the conference themes?
The RailTech Europe Expert Series 2019 will focus on the following three themes:
- Day 1 – 26 March 2019: ERTMS
- Day 2 – 27 March 2019: Sustainability
- Day 3 – 28 March 2019: Predictive maintenance of Rail Infrastructure
5. How can I register? What are the registration rates?
You can register for either one, two or all three of the conference days.
Please note: take advantage of the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF €150
The registration fees are listed as below:
1 day Conference: € 645 (excl. 21% VAT). Regular price: €795 ex. VAT.
2 day Conference: € 845 (excl. 21% VAT). Regular price: €995 ex. VAT.
3 day Conference: € 1045 (excl. 21% VAT). Regular price: €1,195 ex. VAT.
The registration fee includes access to the RailTech Europe 2019 exhibition and RailTech Awards dinner.
You can register via the registration page on the website that will be communicated on our website shortly.
7. What about the conference speakers?
Speakers at the RailTech Conference 2019 will include high-profile professionals from the Railway industry such as international infrastructure managers, university researchers and many more. The speakers will be exploring the three main themes according to their expertise.
The list of speakers will be communicated as soon as possible.
The recommended hotels in Utrecht will be communicated shortly.
9. How can I get in touch?
For more information about the RailTech Conferences 2019, you can contact me:
Kim de Vos
T: +31 (0)76 2063203