PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE OF RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE
Maintenance of Infrastructure is the topic on day 3 of the RailTech Europe 2017 Conference on 30 March. When the amount of freight and passenger trains increase, there will be a need for optimisation of the maintenance of the rail infrastructure. With less time to work on the tracks, the railway sector has to think about solutions which make it possible to do maintenance when trains are running, to administer predictive maintenance instead of corrective maintenance and to analyse the wheel/rail contact.
- Maintenance of the future
- Availability and safe workplace
- Innovations in rail infrastructure maintenance
- Roel van den Bosch, owner / principal consultant, BoschSpoor
- Simon Fletcher, Coordinator Europe, International Union of Railways
- Prof. Rolf Dollevoet, Technical University Delft
RailTech Europe 2017 Conference
The RailTech Europe 2017 Conference will explore the following three themes:
- Day 1 – 28 March 2017: European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
- Day 2 – 29 March 2017: Digitalisation in Railways
- Day 3 – 30 March 2017: Maintenance of Rail Infrastructure
Partners RailTech Europe 2017
We would like to invite you to attend RailTech Europe 2019!
Chairman of the Board of Directors of ProRail
Host for RailTech Europe 2017 is the Dutch infrastructure manager ProRail. The event is also organised in cooperation with UIC and the Dutch Railways (NS).