EUROPEAN RAIL TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ERTMS-Conference takes place on the first day of RailTech Europe 2017 on 28 March. European countries are implementing the European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) that will improve interoperability and safety. At the conference you will learn about the implementation strategy of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment. High level speakers will give a international view about harmonisation and compatibility and you will be updated on the latest development of the Baselines.
- European Harmonisation
- Operation and Standardisation
- Case Studies
Chairman: Simon Fletcher, Coordinator Europe, International Union of Railways UIC
- Simon Fletcher, Coordinator Europe, International Union of Railways UIC
- Dr. Eelco Schrik, Consultant Railway Signalling & Safety, Mott MacDonald
- Wim Fabries, Director of ERTMS at the Ministry of Infrastructure
- Alwin van Meeteren, Chairman of IRSE
- Esme Kalshoven, Project Manager ERTMS at NS (Dutch railways)
RailTech Europe 2017 Conference
The RailTech Europe 2017 Conference will explore the following three themes:
- Day 1 – 28 March 2017: European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
- Day 2 – 29 March 2017: Digitalisation in Railways
- Day 3 – 30 March 2017: Maintenance of Rail Infrastructure
Partners RailTech Europe 2017
We would like to invite you to attend RailTech Europe 2019!
Chairman of the Board of Directors of ProRail
Host for RailTech Europe 2017 is the Dutch infrastructure manager ProRail. The event is also organised in cooperation with UIC and the Dutch Railways (NS).