DIGITALISATION IN RAILWAYS CONFERENCE
Digitalisation in Railways is the topic op day 2 at the RailTech Europe 2017 Conference on 29 March. In recent years the Rail Infrastructure Managers, Train Operating Companies and the rail maintenance companies started to collect and store data in order to monitor different assets and rolling stock. The digitalisation of railways is an opportunity to create ‘intelligent rail systems’.
- Simon Fletcher, Coordinator Europe, International Union of Railways UIC
- Edward de Jong, Senior Consultant at Ricardo Rail
- Matthias Landgraf, Research Associate at the Graz University of Technology
RailTech Europe 2017 Conference
The RailTech Europe 2017 Conference will explore the following three themes:
- Day 1 – 28 March 2017: European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
- Day 2 – 29 March 2017: Digitalisation in Railways
- Day 3 – 30 March 2017: Maintenance of Rail Infrastructure
Partners RailTech Europe 2017
We would like to invite you to attend RailTech Europe 2019!
Chairman of the Board of Directors of ProRail
Host for RailTech Europe 2017 is the Dutch infrastructure manager ProRail. The event is also organised in cooperation with UIC and the Dutch Railways (NS).