RailTech Infra Forum
The digital transformation
Hear the latest developments in the digitalisation in rail infrastructure.
Paul van den Bogaard
The German railsector is preparing for the biggest modernisation operation in its own history. The government and Deutsche Bahn (DB) are investing 86 billion euro’s in the next ten years to modernise its rail infrastructure. Main goal of this operation is to attain a reliable, state of the art rail network that can give an active contribution to the German and European climate goals.
What is the main focus of this operation, who are involved or should be involved? What can other countries learn from Germany or the other way around? And what does this mean for international cross border train connections? This questions will be addressed at the first edition of the RailTech Infra Forum. A new yearly event by the international online trade magazine RailTech.
The RailTech Infra Forum 2020 will take place in Frankfurt from 16 to 18 June 2020.
The following topics will be discussed during the RailTech Infra Forum
- Redevelopment existing infrastructure;
- Changing from electronic to digital interlocking;
- Implementation of intelligent switches;
- The Level of ERTMS that Germany has chosen;
- Do’s and don’ts in digitalisation of railways;
- Predictive maintenance/remote diagnostics;
- Railway safety;
- International cross-border connections with Germany;
- What is the next step after modernization, expansion?
The following speakers will take the stage:
Who will you meet?
Around 150 railway professionals will attend the RailTech Infra Forum. At the event you will meet:
- Infrastructure Managers
- Railway operators
- Construction companies
- Suppliers of rolling stock
- ICT specialists in the railway industry
- Suppliers of hardware and software for infrastructure
- Engineering companies
- Students from technical universities
- Government bodies
Facts and figures
The investments done by the German government and Deutsche Bahn have a lot of impacts. We have summarised the most important impacts in a factsheet.
Would you like to broaden your business relations and promote your company amongst our delegates? Partner up and get in touch with a dedicated audience to share your knowledge, experience and show off your services via various possibilities.
The RailTech Infra Forum is made possible by