Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kinds of tickets are available for the Intelligent Rail Summit 2021?
We offer two kinds of tickets to the event: physical tickets and digital tickets. The physical ticket can be bought either for both conference days of the event, or for one day only. Access to the site visit on 21 September is included in the physical ticket, whether it’s a two day or a one day ticket. The digital ticket will give you access to the live stream of the event on both conference days.
- Physical ticket: Gives you access to the physical conference in Bilbao, Spain on your chosen day(s). Site visit is included in the ticket price.
- Digital ticket: Gives you access to the livestream of the event on both (2) conference days.
2. Can I change my ticket type?
You are able to change your digital ticket into a physical ticket, or change your physical ticket into a digital ticket until 2 weeks before the event takes place. When changing your digital ticket into a physical ticket you will be charged the difference between the two ticket prices. When changing your physical ticket into a digital ticket you will be returned the difference between the two ticket prices.
3. How can I change my ticket type?
You can contact Kim de Vos to change your ticket type. Please send an email to: email@example.com
4. What are the current traveling restrictions to Spain?
In order to enter Spain from a country/area which has a COVID-19 risk you need to present one of the following documents:
- Documentary evidence of vaccination: date of vaccination with full schedule, at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain
- Diagnostic COVID-19 test: Nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT), which detect the genetic material of the virus (e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP, NEAR etc.), carried out within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain or Rapid antigen detection tests (RAT), which detect the presence of virus antigens, carried out within 48 hours prior to arrival in Spain.
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 that states the date of the first positive test, and indicates that the passenger has passed the disease and is not infectious-contagious at the present time. They may submit a certificate of recovery provided that more than 11 days have elapsed since the first positive NAAT test was performed. This certificate shall be valid for 180 days thereafter.
More information about the current travelling restrictions and entry health requirements to Spain can be found here.
All persons entering Spain from other countries must fill in the Health Control Form and obtain their QR-code to present at boarding and health controls on arrival in Spain. You can create your personal Health Control Form here.
5. What COVID-19 measures are taken into consideration at Intelligent Rail Summit 2021?
The safety of our delegates is very important to us, and thus we carefully follow the guidelines set by the local authorities in Spain during the event. You can view the full list of all the measures taken here.
The following measures will be taken at the Intelligent Rail Summit 2021:
- More space in the congress rooms; we will make sure there is enough space between the seats
- A designated seating plan; your seat will be assigned to you upfront
- One-way traffic in the aisles
- Providing disinfecting gel and paper towels
- Providing mouth masks and gloves
- Securing sufficient distance in one-on-one (networking) conversations
- Coffee/tea and lunches will be served and the lunches will be prepared for you in boxes
- No handshake policy
- Livestream tickets are available