COVID-19 measures at Intelligent Rail Summit 2021
The safety and health of our delegates, partners and employees are very important to us. We closely follow the developments regarding the coronavirus and we follow the guidelines set by the local authorities in Spain on a daily basis.
Successful events including interaction
Various measures are in place to build a successful event. These measures have been set to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved but also to make sure that visiting, sharing knowledge, and networking can be done in the best way possible. We have taken care to build a strong concept around the guidelines set by the Spanish government. We also follow the international advise for traveling: if you are vaccinated 14 days or longer before entering Spain, no additional measures need to be taken.
The following measures will be taken at the Intelligent Rail Summit 2021:
- More space in the congress rooms; we will make sure there is enough space between the seats
- A designated seating plan; your seat will be assigned to you upfront
- One-way traffic in the aisles
- Providing disinfecting gel and paper towels
- Providing mouth masks and gloves
- Securing sufficient distance in one-on-one (networking) conversations
- Coffee/tea and lunches will be served and the lunches will be prepared for you in boxes
- No handshake policy
- Livestream tickets are available
Safe, fitting, and catering to your needs!
We will make sure the Intelligent Rail Summit 2021 will be safe. We will follow the local government’s directions and will communicate any and all possible adjustments to our delegates. When possible we offer fitting solutions. We’re working hard on all these measures and want to ensure safe events for our visitors.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org