Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the Intelligent Rail Summit 2021 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 15th of May 2021. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- Why data is important for Railway Infrastructure Management?
- How to measure Railway Infrastructure Assets?
- What is the information we need out of this data?
- How to analyse data in order to turn it into crucial information?
- How to use this information for Life Cycle Assessment in order to mitigate environmental impacts related to production, construction, maintenance and disposal of Railway Infrastructure?
- How to establish a proper Railway Asset and Life Cycle Management?
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable for the international railway industry in its broadest sense.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 15th of May 2021.