Takashi Kashima East Japan Railway Company Takashi Kashima
Speaking on 23 November during the Rail Infrastructure Measuring and Monitoring sessions
East Japan Railway Company
Decision making support system using on-board measuring devices
- To introduce decision support system for track engineers focusing on sudden changes of track irregularities.
- To propose a method of forecasting the date with Bayesian up-dating process, which we have to tack a repair intervention
- To give a result of verification accuracy regarding the devices detecting failure of track materials through showing application example
We have collected several data from on-board measuring devices on standard trains in a line during over two years at Tokyo area. These devices are equipped with two types of systems, which measure track irregularities and detect failure of materials. We analyze the data of the irregularities from a deterioration rate as a point of view. This presentation will propose a method of supporting decision making for track engineers and introduce our application example of on-board measuring devices, especially regarding track materials.
View the topics of discussion and the speakers for each individual theme:
- Day 1: Wayside Train Monitoring Systems
- Day 2: Rail Infrastructure Measuring & Monitoring
- Day 3: Big Data in Railway Operations
We look forward to welcoming you in Naples between 22 – 24 November for the Intelligent Rail Summit.