Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the Track Access Charges 2020 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 22nd of November. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- Competition with other means of transport / requirements on TACs
- Rail freight corridors – Experiences with one-stop-shops / Possibilities to improve
- Implementation of Directive 34/2012 and Implementing Act 2015/919 (Focus Eastern Europe)
- Performance Regime – towards a well-performing System
- Minimum Access Package – What is included or not? How to finance the rest?
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable for the international railway industry in its broadest sense.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 22nd of November.