The 5th edition of the Track Access Charges Summit will take place on 21st and 22th of April 2020 in Riga, Latvia. Expert speakers of infrastructure managers, railway undertakings and vehicle producers will present their views, solutions and new insights on costs, mark-up and incentives of Track Access Charges.
Track Access Charges (TACs) is an area of intense debate in the rail sector; how can infrastructure managers and rail operators work together to ensure a more transparent and fair system. At the Track Access Charges Summit 2020 you will have the opportunity to take part and contribute to the discussion.
The following topics will be discussed at the Track Access Charges Summit 2020:
- Competition with other means of transport / requirements on TACs
- Rail freight corridors – Experiences with one-stop-shops / Possibilities to improve
- Implementation of Directive 34/2012 and Implementing Act 2015/919 (Focus Eastern Europe)
- Performance Regime – towards a well-performing System
- Minimum Access Package – What is included or not? How to finance the rest?
Our programme committee composes an interesting programme for you and will make sure the best topics will be selected for the programme of the Track Access Charges Summit 2020. The programme committee consists of:
- Stefan Marschnig – Technical University of Graz
- Ivan Vidovic – Technical University of Graz
- Justina Hudenko – LatRailNet / Latvian Railways
- Marieke van Gompel – RailTech.com