Submit your paper
We have the pleasure to invite you to speak at the RailTech Europe 2017 expert series, which takes place in Utrecht, the Netherlands. RailTech Europe 2017 promises to be bigger than ever with broad support from the entire railway sector. The event is organized in cooperation with the Dutch Railways (NS), Dutch Infrastructure manager (ProRail) and railway associations: Holland Rail Industry, Railforum and The Royal Dutch Transport Federation (KNV).
The themes of this conference will cover:
Day 1 – 28 March 2017: European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
Day 2 – 29 March 2017: Digitalization in Railways
Day 3 – 30 March 2017: Rail Infrastructure Maintenance
Those wishing to present a paper are invited to submit a paper abstract in English, via this form.
Instructions for paper abstracts
The abstract must include:
– professional title, initials, full first name, full last name, company name, e-mail address of the author(s);
– title of the presentation (please use a short and concise title that indicates the content of the abstract);
– summary of (scientific) content (minimum length 300 words, maximum length 500 words)
– Indication of the preferred conference theme
Criteria of the paper:
– Papers must include the information above.
– Papers must be submitted in the English language
– The papers must have a scientific or innovative value/contribution
– The author/presenter is a natural person
Abstracts are peer-reviewed for:
– Relevance to the conference themes
– Scientific quality/elaborated presentation
– Thoughts provoking
Papers will not be accepted if the criteria are not met.
Please submit your paper by clicking on the button below: