Call for papers
Would you like to share your knowledge at Intelligent Rail Summit 2022? The call for papers is open. You can submit your abstract until Friday 14 July by filling in the form at the bottom of the page.
Topics & themes
- State of the tracks and connections. Poland is home to one of the most exciting new infrastructure project in Europe, namely the Centralny Port Komunikacyjny (CPK). Centred around a major new airport, the CPK endeavour also calls for the construction of 2,000 kilometres of new railway lines, mainly high-speed lines.
- High-speed lines. The new high speed lines might extend into the Czech Republic, where major plans are afoot, as well as into the Baltic States via the Rail Baltica Project.
- Current state in Ukraine. The situation in neighbouring Ukraine has also highlighted the importance of international cooperation, and Poland has launched several initiatives for the improvement of connections with Germany and the Czech Republic.
- The latest developments in Wayside Train Monitoring and other Monitoring Solutions
Your paper should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Best practices
- Failures and what you have learned from it
- Possible dangers for the rail sector
- Relevance for the rail sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
Become a speaker
To apply as a speaker for Intelligent Rail Summit 2023 fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of your presentation as clearly as possible.