Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the Track Access Charges Summit 2022 has been opened now. You can fill in the form at the bottom of the page to submit your abstract. The deadline to submit your abstract is 23 December.
- RailBaltica and introduction of TAC on more than one network
- GreenDeal consequences and competitiveness of railways
- Looking outside of EU: TAC and landbridge developments
- Challenging the status quo
- New developments on TAC
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable to the international railway industry in its broadest sense. The deadline is 23 December.
Please submit your abstract via the form below.