Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the Track Access Charges Summit 2022 has been opened now. You can fill in the form at the bottom of the page to submit your abstract.
- Competition with other means of transport/requirements on TACs
- Rail freight corridors – Experiences with one-stop-shops/Possibilities to improve
- Implementation of Directive 34/2012 and Implementing Act 2015/919 (Focus Eastern Europe)
- Performance Regime – towards a well-performing System
- Minimum Access Package – What is included or not? How to finance the rest?
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable to the international railway industry in its broadest sense.
Please submit your abstract via the form below.