Track Access Charges Summit 2022
Join us at the Track Access Charges Summit 2022 to discuss the latest challenges! Stefan Marschnig
Join us at the Track Access Charges Summit 2022 to discuss the latest challenges!
We expect the event can take place in a physical form in a safe way for everybody involved.
Themes to be discussed:
- Rail Baltica and introduction of TAC on more than one network
- GreenDeal consequences and competitiveness of railways
- Looking outside of EU: TAC and landbridge developments
- Challenging the status quo
- New developments on TAC
Track Access Charges Summit connects TAC professionals from over Europe in order to discuss the latest challenges and developments. Track Access Charges Summit will be attended by the following professionals:
- Infrastructure managers
- Railway operators
- Rail suppliers
- And other representatives of the railway sector
Download infographic Track Access Charges in Europe
Track access charges play an important role in the competitiveness of the rail sector. European rail policy has significantly evolved over the past years towards an integrated European railway area. However, there are still big differences in track access charges per country.
Time for an overview! We created an infographic that shows the access charges per country for both passenger trains and freight trains. Download the infographic!
Our programme committee will compose an interesting programme for you and make sure the best topics are selected for the programme of the Track Access Charges Summit 2022. The programme committee consists of:
- Stefan Marschnig – Graz University of Technology, Institute of Railway Engineering & Transport Economy
- Justina Hudenko – CEO, LatRailNet
- Majorie van Leijen – Chief editor, RailFreight.com
Would you like to become a partner of the Track Access Charges Summit 2022 and show your expertise to a dedicated audience? Request the partnership possibilities to see how we can welcome you as a partner.
Track Access Charges Summit 2022 is made possible by