Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the RailTech Infra Forum 2020 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 16th of August. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- ERTMS in Freight Operation
- ERTMS outside of Europe
- Future after ERTMS
- Future Railway Mobile Communication System (FRMCS)
- Challenges during the implementation process
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Best practices
- Failures and what you have learned from it
- Possible dangers for the rail sector
- Relevance for the rail sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 16th of August.