More than 100 railway professionals from all over the world shared their ideas on 5 February in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. They gave presentations about Maintenance. Around 40 high valued experts gave their views on these topics and started a discussion with the participants of the congres.
During the conferences attendants got the opportunity to attend different sociable and networking drinks and talk further during a special dinner that was arranged for visitors and speakers. The organization wants to thank everyone that attended for making these three days memorable and very successful.
- Ryosuke Matsumoto – Chief Engineer West Japan Railway Company (JP)
- Frank Werther – Services Sales & Projects Director Germany Alstom Transport (DE)
- Riccardo Gallo – Engineering and Customer Service Manager Lucchinni RS (IT)
- Johannes Emmelheinz – President Siemens Mobility Services (DE)
- Rainer Wenty – General Manager Marketing and Technical Sales, Plasser and Theurer (AT)
- Rudolf Schilder – Partner ARTS Schilder & Partner GmbH (AT)
- Johannes Bremsteller – Sales Engineer Vossloh Rail Services GmbH (DE)
- Udo Haubmann – Managing Director of voestalpine BWG (DE)
- Alvaro Zevallos – Sales Area Manager Europe NEM Solutions (SP)
- Michael Diehl – Senior Advisor Travel & Transportation Industries SAP Germany (DE)
- Andreas Middendorf – Electrical Engineering Fraunhofer IZM (DE)
- Dietmar Maicz – Project Engineer Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (AT)