More than 100 railway professionals from all over the world shared their ideas on 4 February in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. They gave presentations about Life Cycle Management. Around 40 high valued experts gave their views on this topic and started a discussion with the participants of the congres.
During the conferences attendants got the opportunity to attend different sociable and networking drinks and talk further during a special dinner that was arranged for visitors and speakers. The organization wants to thank everyone that attended for making these three days memorable and very successful.
- Christian Loretz – Head of Marketing & Corporate Development Getzner Werkstoffe GmbH (AT) and Stefan Marschnig – Assistant Professor TU Graz (AT)
- Luc Vansteenkiste – Director Asset Management Infrabel (BE)
- Martin Haas – Senior Expert RAM/LCC Management DB Schenker Rail (DE)
- Marcello Corsi – Track Design Manager Railway Procurement Agency (IR)
- Andy Millar – Engineering Manager Bombardier Transportation (UK)
- Rüdiger Wendt – Managing Director Normenausschuss Fahrweg und Schienenfahrzeuge (FSF) at DIN (DE)
- Wassim Badran – Head of Assets and Technology, Member of the Management Board, SBB Infrastructure (CH)
- Tim Salter – Director at voestalpine SIGNALING (UK)
- John Smith – Programme Manager Intelligent Infrastructure | Network Operations, Network Rail (UK)
- Marc Antoni – Director Railways System Department UIC (FR)
- Arjen Zoeteman – Senior Researcher, Professor TU Delft (NL)