Call for papers
Would you like to share your knowledge at Intelligent Rail Summit 2022? The call for papers is open. You can submit your abstract by filling in the form at the bottom of the page.
Topics & themes
- Why data is important for railway infrastructure management?
- How to analyse data in order to turn it into crucial information?
- How to establish a proper railway asset life cycle management?
- Availability in the context of infrastructure conditions and maintenance/renewal demands
- Evaluation of environmental aspects of the railway system and the influence of climate change
Your paper should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Best practices
- Failures and what you have learned from it
- Possible dangers for the rail sector
- Relevance for the rail sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
Become a speaker
To apply as a speaker for Intelligent Rail Summit 2022 fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of your presentation as clearly as possible.