Submit your paper before 24th of May 2019
Marieke van Gompel
The call for papers for the Intelligent Rail Summit 2019 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 24th of May.
- Cyber Security
- Automatic Train Operation (ATO)
- Possible topics for Cyber Security:
- Passenger experience systems
- Freight (customer experience, track and trace, optimising logistic processes)
- Infrastructure (for example monitoring of points and crossing)
- Rail communication systems (satellite positioning, GSM-R)
- Cyber security and new rail systems such as ATO and ERTMS
- Railway traffic management
- Experiences of cyber security outside the railway industry that can be applied in the railway sector
Automatic Train Operation
- Possible topics for ATO:
- Successful implementation on metro lines
- Case studies / simulations for mainline railways
- Prototypes in railways on regional lines
- Energy efficient driving
- Cyber Security and ATO
- Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable for the international railway industry in its broadest sense.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 24th of May.