Submit your paper before 24th of May 2019
Marieke van Gompel
The call for papers for the Intelligent Rail Summit 2019 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 22th of July. You can fill in the form below.
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things
- Standardisation of Data
- How can infrastructure managers and rail operators secure their systems against cyber attacks?
- What are the latest developments on Internet of Things in the railway industry?
- What measures should the railway industry take to be compliant with GDPR, for example with WiFi in trains?
- New architecture of signalling (and cyber security measures).
- Latest developments on standardisation of data and railway applications.
- Exchanging data on cross border connections.
- Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable for the international railway industry in its broadest sense.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 22th of July.