The Intelligent Rail Summit 2019 will cover the topics automatic train operation (ATO) and digital railway. This event will follow the successful Intelligent Rail Summit in Vienna (2017). The 2019 edition focusses on innovative technologies that will prepare the railway industry for the future.
The summit will take place on 19, 20 and 21 November 2019 in Paris, France.
Intelligent Rail Summit 2019
In a rapidly changing world the railway industry has to prepare itself for future technologies. Self-driving trains and cyber attacks on railway companies are no longer scenarios that will happen in de far away future. To successfully integrate new technologies in rail, the industry should also learn from experiences from other industries. The Intelligent Rail Summit 2019 helps reaching this goal.
Confirmed speakers are:
During this high-level conference, expert speakers speak about the latest developments on the following themes:
- Day 1: Automatic Train Operation (ATO); Driver Advisory Systems, ECTS
- Day 2: Digital Railway: Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Standardisation of data
- Technical Visits
Automatic Train Operation
Our programme committee compose an interesting programme for you and will make sure the best topics will be selected for the programme of the Intelligent Rail Summit 2019. The programme committee consists of:
- Prof. Rob Goverde (Delft University of Technology)
- Sharvind Appiah (Shawne Applebee International)
- Marieke van Gompel, MA (Spoorpro / RailTech)