The organisation of RailTech 2015 is very proud and satisfied with the results of the rail conferences ‘ERTMS’ and ‘Rail Safety and Compliance’, which were held on the 18th and 19th of March 2015 in the Jaarbeurs, Utrecht. In total 220 rail professionals from 14 countries participated in the conferences, which were organised concurrently with the three day railevent RailTech. During these conferences a lot of discussion was held and participants exchanged ideas and thoughts on important themes in the rail sector.
The participants gave high and positive evaluations to the international conferences at RailTech. The ERTMS-conference received an average score of 7,2 from the delegates. The organisation of RailTech has set the objective to gain even higher scores for the conferences during the RailTech edition of 2017.
We would like to thank all participants and railexperts who contributed to making a success out of RailTech! We would like to invite you to join the eleventh edition of RailTech, which will take place on the 28th, 29th and 30rd of March 2017.
ERTMS – 18 March 2015
This conference focused on ERTMS and both its components ETCS for train control and GSM-R for radio-communication. It provided a platform to discuss, debate and exchange ideas and experiences.
- Aad Hertogs – Manager Operations, Infraspeed Maintenance BV
- Alexander Kastelein – Main Supervisor Signaling, Infraspeed Maintenance BV
- Francesco Sperandio – Manager of the Unit Railway and Metro Technological Systems,
- Hans Menschaert – Manager Signalling Infrabel Asset Management
- Jo de Bosschere – Manager Program management Signalling Projects, Infrabel
- Lasse W. Parkov – Migration Manager Wihlborg
- Maarten Bartholomeus – System Expert ERTMS, ProRail NL
- Mark Southwell – Programme Director, Network Rail
- Martin Zweers – Senior Specialist Signalling Systems, Arcadis
- Michel Ruesen – EEIG ERTMS Users Group
- Paul Visser – Senior project manager, ALSTOM Transport Denmark
- Peter Zijdemans – Senior Consultant Lloyd´s Register Rail
- Pio Guido – Head of Unit ERTMS, European Railway Agency
- Rob Goverde – Associate Professor of Railway Operations – Department of Transport and Planning Technical University Delft
- Ronald Bresser – Consultant railway signaling, Movares
- Thorsten Büker – Managing Director, VIA Consulting & Development GmbH
- Wim Fabries – Programme Director ERTMS Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment
- Chairman: Alwin van Meeteren – Customer Director, ALSTOM Transport B.V.
- Chairman: Nick Kingsley – Managing Editor, Railway Gazette International