COVID-19 measures taken at RailTech events
ProMedia Group organizes trade shows, congresses and meetings for the mobility, transport and logistics sector. The safety and health of our clients, partners, exhibitioners and employees is very important to us. ProMedia closely follows the developments regarding the coronavirus and we follow the guidelines set by the experts from the RIVM and GGD.
Successful events including interaction
Various measures are in place to build a successful event. These measures have been set to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved but also to make sure that visiting, sharing knowledge and networking can be done in the best way possible. We have taken care to build a strong concept around the guidelines set by the government.
These are some examples of the measures taken at congresses and meetings:
- Self scan and print service for your badge at the registration desk
- More space in the congress rooms
- One-way traffic in the aisles
- Providing disinfecting gel and paper towels
- Securing sufficient distance in one-on-one (networking) conversations
- Live stream sessions in separate rooms
And extra measures at trade shows, such as:
- Extra spacious aisles
- One-way traffic with a separate entrance and exit
- Booth visits by appointment
- Scanning badges from a distance
- Mouth masks and gloves on request
- Self service food and beverage
- Setting timeslots for visitors
Safe, fitting and catering to your needs!
Of course the organization of … hopes that the various trade shows and congresses can take place. We will follow government directions and will communicate any and all possible adjustments to our clients. When possible we offer fitting solutions. We’re working hard on all these measures and want to ensure safe events for our visitors and exhibitors.
Any questions? Feel free to ask our organization, your contact person or email us at email@example.com