More than 100 railway professionals from all over the world shared their ideas on 3 February in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. They gave presentations about Asset Management. Around 40 high valued experts gave their views on these topics and started a discussion with the participants of the congres.
During the conferences attendants got the opportunity to attend different sociable and networking drinks and talk further during a special dinner that was arranged for visitors and speakers. The organization wants to thank everyone that attended for making these three days memorable and very succesful.
- Jan Swier – Strategic Advisor for Maintenance and Renewals ProRail (NL)
- Kimmo Oostermeijer – Director Dutch and Swiss Offices LeighFisher (NL)
- Walter Breinl – Founder and Managing Shareholder RCM Rail Care and Management GmbH (DE)
- Markus Podbregar – Project & Sales Manager Verkehrsautomatisierung Berlin GmbH (DE)
- Uwe Jasnoch – Sales Manager Geospatial Intergraph SG&I Deutschland GmbH (DE)
- Wil van Roij – Principal Consultant Asset Management Lloyd’s Register Rail Europe (NL) and Rob van Doorn – Executive Interim Manager, IMD (NL)
- Sven Flore – Managing Director and COO ELL Group (DE)
- Pietro Pace – RAMSYS Product Line Manager MERMEC Group (IT)
- Stefan Marschnig – Assistant Professor Graz University of Technology Institute for Railway Engineering and Transport Economy (AT)
- Marco Schmid – CEO/Board Schmid Elektronik (CH)
- Peter Veit – Professor Graz University of Technology Institute for Railway Engineering and Transport Economy (AT)
- Teodor Gradinariu – Senior Advisor Infrastructure UIC (FR)