Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the RailTech Europe Conferences 2021 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is 30 September. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- An overview of countries that already rolled out ERTMS successfully
- To what extent does the development of ERTMS stimulate and facilitate other digital techniques and how do the different countries deal with this?
- What steps have been made of increasing the bandwidth of the rail communication system? (Future Rail Mobile Communication System)
- Traffic Management Systems: how do we put the M in ERTMS?
International train connections (the Green Deal)
- What does the Green Deal mean for the railway market?
- How can we make it more economically beneficial to move passengers and freight to the train?
- What can be done to maximize the capacity of railways?
- Which political challenges are there to face to internalize the transport external costs (the ‘polluter pays’ principles)
- What hurdles should be overcome to improve the international transport market?
he European challenge for more railway capacity
- How do you set up the different railway systems for more train capacity and ensure connectedness between these systems? (ERTMS, ATO, TMS, planning in seconds instead of minutes, higher voltage)
- How can we speed up digitalization (open architecture, transition, commitment)
- What do systems such as ERTMS and ATO mean for urban transport lines?
- How can we increase capacity of high speed lines? (Virtual coupling)
- How can we increase capacity of rail freight transport (740 meter trains)
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
- Legal framework
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible. The knowledge you would like to share should be applicable for the international railway industry in its broadest sense.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is 30 September.