RailTech Infra Forum
The digital transformation
What is the main focus of this operation, who are involved or should be involved? What can other countries learn from Germany or the other way around? And what does this mean for international cross border train connections? This questions will be addressed at the first edition of the RailTech Infra Forum. A new yearly event by the international online trade magazine RailTech.
The RailTech Infra Forum 2020 will take place in Frankfurt from 16 to 18 June 2020.
Share your knowledge
The following topics will be discussed during the RailTech Infra Forum
- Redevelopment existing infrastructure;
- Changing from electronic to digital interlocking;
- Implementation of intelligent switches;
- The Level of ERTMS that Germany has chosen;
- Do’s and don’ts in digitalisation of railways;
- Predictive maintenance/remote diagnostics;
- Railway safety;
- International cross-border connections with Germany;
- What is the next step after modernization, expansion?
Why become a partner?
Would you like to broaden your business relations and promote your company amongst our delegates? Partner up and get in touch with a dedicated audience to share your knowledge, experience and show off your services via various possibilities.