Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the RailTech Infra Forum 2022 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 25th of June. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- Hydrogen trains
- Battery trains
- Refueling and recharging infrastructure
- Combining infrastructure with other transport modes
- The impact of alternative propulsion on the railway system
- Policy for sustainable alternatives
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Best practices
- Failures and what you have learned from it
- Possible dangers for the rail sector
- Relevance for the rail sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 25th of June.